2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Finally(!) NaughtySVN 0.0.1 has been released. Click here to
download the source. Please see the
release notes for more information.
What Is NaughtySVN?
NaughtySVN (NSVN) is an easy-to-use Subversion client and has a
Graphical User Interface. NSVN works as an extension to the Nautilus
File Manager (a graphical shell for the GNOME desktop environment).
The inspiration of this project is TortoiseSVN.
NSVN has a graphical interface which can be activated from the Nautilus
file browsing window. The graphical interface in NSVN has been designed
to be simple and user friendly. Users will be able to perform operations
such as administer a Subversion repository, checkout and commit working
copies, handle working copies and so on. NaughtySVN will be released
under a GNU GPL Version 2 open source license.
- Easy-to-use GUI interface.
- Integrated with Nautilus.
- Show and Hide context menu items.
- Creates Subversion repository.
- Checkout Subversion repository to working copy.
- Add files/directory to working copy.
- Commit working copy to Subversion repository.
- Update working copy from a Subversion repository.
See the Screenshots page.
NaughtySVN Future Plans
See the Roadmap page.